Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 12:01   Link #276
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Argh! Yeah, I was right, moment Taichi's girlfriend came up, all I can think was 'URAGIRIMONO!' and I had to restrain myself from punching the screen. It didn't help that this episode showed more interest in Chihaya's part that reinforced her shock in episode 1, from what looks like jealousy when the girlfriend show up to her actions and lines that if it were any other anime, would be a fitting confession of sorts already. And if Taichi didn't get a girlfriend during middle school, I bet he would've made more progress with Chihaya already. But not only did he get a girlfriend, but he's treading dangerously in 'cheating' territory, and I feel sorry for his girlfriend.

Well, not that I can blame Taichi. Chihaya after all is the younger sister of a model, and probably grew up as beautiful as her sister if her finals enemy is of any indication. Doesn't mean I have to like what he did and what he is doing right now, but I guess it's all done for the sake of drama. :shrug:

Gah, where's Arata when you need him? Stupid bloke quit Karuta, so I guess that makes that his 'obstacle' with getting on with Chihaya. Still less irritating than Taichi's 'obstacle' with his girlfriend... >_>

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote