View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 23:21   Link #7300
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
So when they say is like this it could not be because they are wrong... interesting. In any case Cypha did confirm that result so there is that. And if we go by the "The character could be wrong" then what can we really know?
How about the character not knowing? There are shows out there that depict the hero's analysis being wrong you know. Keeping the readers in the dark is also a good way to keep them reading.

Quote:
No. This is not reality. Kids don't join military forces in reality. So we can't limit our judgment to that because this is fiction. And they already show creating things in seconds in fiction.
Again, it had to be belieavable. Also, those things created in fiction? Either by magic - which is usually something they already know and there are certain conditions to creating things - or the character is a goddamn genius - which would still be mood if they don't have the materials.

Also, kid not joining military forces in reality? Child soldiers in Aficia would like to say hi with their AK. (Note: YOu said "Military Forces", not "Official Military forces")

Quote:
Still accomplish in a very short amount of time. Remember the plain you mention: 20 years and still not working well.
I though she already had that, they just fine tuned it more?

Quote:
So, you have no idea why that happen as well. You see I am saying that if the equipment is trash, is trash and is if going to work then make it work. When it goes each ways then the plot needed to go I am starting to wonder.
... Just because an equipment is destroyed doesn't mean it's trash. ESPECIALLY if it's still in the prototype zone - like Signum's. There's tons of things that can be learn from a trashed equipments - sometime even more than a working one.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote