View Single Post
Old 2012-01-05, 22:26   Link #2075
Flere821
Lurker

Whole volume? Okay, but I'll warn you guys this might take another 3-4 days at least. Something came up IRL...

@Kira: feel free to translate the last 5 lines or so, it'll keep others distracted for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I'm just wondering.
If GIII is a royal butei, one of seven in the world. Then shouldn't the USA hire the other six to kill him? How come he's alive anyway. And how come the veteran of Grenada like Vlad already defeated in vol. 3 easily.
How strong are the masters in the school btw, I think Kinji and Aria are already freakin awesome but they're still students, masters are supposed to be much stronger like (but Kinji defeated a few of them without breaking a sweat in HSS mode during entrance exam) but some are said to be extremely strong, but could they be stronger than those in IU?
1) Royal Buteis tend to be under hire by various other governments, and probably out of US control. Or deemed too risky since if they join G III anyone against him is probably frakked. G III does have a reputation of having ridiculously high charisma
that had people follow him even if they used to be his enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I hope the masters aren't part of another Butei Rank. They already ruined it with the introduction of the Royal Butei Class.
Nah, the teachers tend to be A rank. The Assault teacher is 19 and a ex-student of Butei High, and has ridiculous physical strength (and skill). Another of their teachers is among the top 5 interrogaters in Japan.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote