View Single Post
Old 2009-01-16, 17:11   Link #440
Ausdoerrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Katima is my avatar with good reason. Best mix of skills, looks and personality out of anyone in the game IMO.
If she didn't faint every time she saw a whale that could be true ^____^

Well, except that she runs out of her useful skills and HP way too quickly (part of it being the very limited amount of defence skills). I don't really like Using Katima in a team, she does just fine as an AR as long as she can reach a town before dying =))) My fav. as a chara is Ruputna (and boy, the system sounds I got after completing her route = priceless!), but in terms of skills Euphie is probably best =)

Satsuki/Zetsu/Jatzieta is a good team, I normally use Thalia/Zetsu/Naya though (not like it makes that much difference - except the bigger damage with vanish skills). That is an ultimate pwnage team, with Final VelocityII and Flame ShowerII and Icicle ArrowII not much can stop them. Second to that is the Sorluska/Ruputna/Jazeita team (no Final VelocityII for me, at least yet... maybe on the next playthrough).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Sorry, heavy Force damage then for Tidal Wave. My bad.

Also, Nozomu does have a % attack skill. You only get it in Super Hard...but technically it counts. And bigger Material and Force numbers for attacks lose their effectiveness in Super Hard, due to the huge HP values.

Hard alone should show you the importance and power of % damage skills. Sorluska on his own could take down one of the Management Gods using one of his % attack skills without breaking a sweat, in Hard difficulty.

And I'm a big fan of All Rounders. I just put in Nozomu, Satsuki, Narukana, Euphoria, Zetsu and Katima on their own then sit back and watch as they tear up everything on the map. (PS, Final Destination 3 is awesome for getting top ranks).
Well, haven't gotten to SuperHard quite yet. I do imagine that the %skills will get only stronger in SH - it's SH after all.

I couldn't use Sorluska or Katima AR for the Management Gods fight on second playthrough because they didn't have good enough Defence skills and died before the 20 rounds were over. The easiest way is Nozomu with [Pr] defence skills.

ARs are cool, but I'm not doing what you are primarily because I want to have all the characters out on the field - so that I can level them up gradually (I'm not a huge fan of power-gaming, so...).

Last edited by Ausdoerrt; 2009-01-16 at 17:23.
Ausdoerrt is offline   Reply With Quote