View Single Post
Old 2009-06-13, 07:07   Link #248
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I never really said I was 100% sure he wasn't Mononobe, I was just evaluating the possibility since some things didn't seem right. After all I also made a screen of the phone with number I badge.

About Tsuji I don't get it why he never spent his seleçao money and how he survived that far? Does that mean that the rules reported by Hiura are fake? Anyway I don't get why Mononobe didn't ask him to do anything. Is he keeping him as a pet or something? Yeah you could say he's keeping him as a trump card, but Mononobe is planning to become the new Mr. Outside and gain complete control over Juiz so at that point the seleçao phones would become useless to him.

It's particularly interesting the human (android?) Juiz at the end: please continue playing this messianic game according to Mr. Outside rules

A clear message: "Don't think you can bend the rules, play your part in accordance to my plan"

As for how Mononobe's order was misplaced. I guess it's because Juiz was being moved. In other words, the person Mononobe talked to was the woman we saw, and she's obviously working for Mr. Outside. Now I just wonder why Mononobe doesn't try to stop her and question her.

Frankly I think Mononobe ha been quite naive. It is true that a man can't normally live 100 years, exspecially with a cancer. However he couldn't rule out the possibility that he got some strange sci-fi technology to keep him alive somehow.
Or an even more probable possibility: Ato Saizo elected a successor who's now the current Mr. Outside. However just a temporary one, since the real successor will probably be the winner of the seleçao's contest.