View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 17:55   Link #15
miketyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
The question there is what would he possibly reverse here in regards to Mikono? He really, really doesn't want her? That's baffling and stupid. And what is he going to reverse in Mikono? Fear into love? I don't think those are reversals of one another, and it'd take a long field goal to convince me of it (not to mention that Kagura was not using his power then... so...). Love and hate are and, to a degree, he seems to be subjecting himself to it as his *desire and protectiveness/possessiveness* has really been warped in this episode.

But I agree that they keep picking really odd, mind-numbing powers for some of our cast that, rather than make anything clear, throw wrenches into everything. Reverse does make an interesting point on his transformation though. He's like a wolf in theme, and when his rage consumes him he reverse into a literal beast.

The way I see it, they need to put the two of them together for longer than a strange dance routing where we can actually see them interact in a semi-normal fashion. First time they get together, she gets zapped out of nowhere and Amata flies off with her, and this time, he does a dance routine in some warped state of mind before, again, Amata flies off with Mikono.

It's like star crossed lovers where the whole plot, every character in it aside from the villain, is doing everything to keep them apart.
At least Amata's still the protagonist for now, . But I mean:
Spoiler for Reversals:

Similarly:
Spoiler for terrible things to reverse: