View Single Post
Old 2012-10-22, 22:55   Link #4793
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
What do you expect Godou has always been as sharp as wet noodle when it comes to the ladies and romance. And unless he has Circe whispering in his ear now thanks to that power she gave him it would be way too abrupt to have him express himself the way you expect him too.

My guess first they would pissed after the intitial chaos and panic from the masses settle down though I imagine they'll actauly be happier since many of the groups will be able to take formal rule of the regions they live in rather then controling the governments from the shadows.

Besides there really isn't much they can do aside from Godou I doubt they could manage to kill any of the current Campiones even they wanted too.
I strongly suggest that Godou give up doing everything in the name of normality. He's a hypocrite and he is only normal if he wanted to be. He already knows that the girls love him--it isn't about whether he is or isn't sharp on romance.As I have said, rejecting or accepting a relationship is the rudiments of social norms.The girls are helping him because they loved him, not because they are friends. If he doesn't(which I doubt) love the girls, just tell them so, and reject their assistance. If he does love them, even if he's just attracted to them, he should go on and tell them that. He's being selfish by not trying to decide whether he loves them or not. If he doesn't love them(which I doubt) and yet delays to give a definitive response, he's just wasting the girls' time and their youth.As for my example of sixth graders dating one another, I am just trying to point out that they already have some sense of romance. There's definitely a reason why it is legal for sixteen year olds to get married under the consent of their guardians. A number of people I know has already lost their virginity before the age of sixteen(Australian law dictates that it is legal for minors over the age of twelve to have sex with those who are within two year older or younger than them).Even if you feel that you are too young to have sex, that does not mean that you are too young to love another.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-22 at 23:05.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote