Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 05:14   Link #1224
kusuriuri

So, I haven't read many of the past speculations, so sorry if I'm repeating what other people have said already.

So here I go. Has anyone suddenly thought that perhaps Tatara was the Colorless King? Please don't tell me I'm the only one. In episode 6, it almost seemed like he was telling the future in some places, and didn't Kuro mention something about that being the Colorless King's power? Also, Izumo was saying that Tatara doesn't fight, but everything would be easier if he did. Am I the only one that was like 'WHAT...EH...WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN' ?

Maybe I am the only one. To me, Tatara seemed like he knew a lot more than he let on. (Izumo too, but that's a whole other story)

His peaceful nature and kind personality just reminds me of Ichigen-sama. His death was the cause of the entire plot of [K], and his similarities with Shiro are sometimes too hard to ignore. This has got to have a meaning. Perhaps trying to show the Tatara-Colorless King-Shiro link?

Ah, also, the official site says that Tatara's blood type is AB. Now, I'm not sure whether you guys are familiar with Japanese culture and bloodtypes, but basically your bloodtype says A LOT about your personality. In Japan, AB bloodtype implies some kind of split-personality. Saruhiko for example? AB bloodtype.

What are everyone's opinions?
kusuriuri is offline   Reply With Quote