View Single Post
Old 2006-09-30, 19:49   Link #15
Poemi-chan
Puni Puni Kobayashi

Hmmm...

Note: Please, I don't wish any of these to be neither overly violent nor too innappropriate. Thanx.

Bah, you're no fun. That's the kind of stuff that really opens you up to the expansive realms of anime and manga! Well, your loss. So you seem to be saying action/comedy/romance combination. I can't really think of anything off the top of my head that hasn't been mentioned...let's see what's down the list on Animesuki that I can recommend:

-Hey something from Gensou Maden Saiyuki should be good, though I didn't watch past the first season. That was action/comedy based on the Journey to the West story. Your usual kick-a** action.

-Rozen Maiden has action here and there, some comedy, some cutesyness, some goth-ness to it

-I hated Saishuu Heiki Kanojo, but you'll probably love it - boy meets girl, girl has to save world, their relationship gets torn apart in the process. Lots of action, lots of infidelity

-Shadow Skill was some kind of action/drama with lots of fighting

-Tales of Eternia had a totally rpg feel to it - action/comedy w/ sort of a love triangle going on

-Tsubasa Chronicle - you want it, you need it, cos it's CLAMP!! Totally action/comedy/romance (somewhat romance)

-Violinist of Hameln - action/drama - Brothers Grimm-like, maybe? Lots of action, music references, heaven vs. hell kinda

-xxxHolic - HELLO, CLAMP? Duh! Parallel to Tsubasa Chronicle - "Sliders" type of story with travel between worlds, lots of action, some comedy. You want it.

Hey, that was actually quite a few! Enjoy!