View Single Post
Old 2004-11-27, 16:42   Link #5592
Yuiichi
Retired.

Joe Stoppable: Hrmm... an ecchi maid. Well, lets move on to the mechanics of the sig. I like where you put the name (sort of like where i put the name on my Akane sig). I dislike how there is no border, and there also is no unique shape due to lack of border. Also, the source seems a bit stretched, in order to fit in the 500x160 environment... 8.7/10, could use a few improvements, good start.

ARNEL98: Special effect-o-rama here ^_^ I love the lighting effects you did on this sig, to make it look like it's sort of a capsule covered by glass. Pictures inside are very well aranged and very high quality. Text is nice, simple, futuristic, it does it's job well. Shape is perfect too. You have just impressed me 10/10!

Wavie: I'll rate both your new ones, ok?

1st one: Nice source, i like how you included all the hair, but again, no border and no fancy cutouts to supliment the border. The font also seems a little big, i like how you did it, but it takes away my attention from some of the rest of the sig. 8.5/10, good start.

2nd one: Alright, you outdid yourself on this one with the source. So calm and serene, and plus, your name blends right in there. Very nice. Same complaint as last time though, no border of special cutout. Maybe a feathering would be nice with this one, to accent the already peacefull additude that the sig gives off. 9.1/10

Hobbs: Hrm.... nice text.... lol, i can't really tell what the rest of it is though, because the text is big. + for having a holiday themed sig. 8.2/10