View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 07:29   Link #151
Shinichi_Uruhara

Thumbs up

I finished watching Toradora! today....and the only thing that I can say is that...

...err...I was speechless, really...

It was definitely, an anime to watch...10/10 for me...Another one of those slice-of-life animes that really captured my attention...

...it is one of my recommended series now, with True Tears also on the list...(IMO, True Tears and Toradora both have great plots and twists without involving anything out-of-normal (magics,monsters,etc) events...)

... I was really looking forward for a second season (uh...if possible)...

From the start, I was really rooting for Minori X Ryuuji but as the show progressed, I thought that it was much better if Ryuuji and Taiga would come out as couples, and yes, it never let my expectations down (...though I really felt my heart flinch after seeing Minorin confess her feelings while running in the hall...and the part where she cried on Ami's house.......)

Haha..in the end, it was satisfying to see Minorin smiling again...I enjoyed watching her weirdness and at the same time, notice her vulnerability...and how she tries to hide it...(err...do I sound like a Minorin fanboy now? ~tee-hee~ )...

...hontou ni, hontou ni suuuteeekii da yo!!..