View Single Post
Old 2006-09-12, 08:28   Link #5
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Wow this is a surprise indeed. Wasn't expecting a Halloween banner contest since the Autumn one was only a few weeks ago.

Regardless, this time I have a secret weapon in my arsenal. The only problem is that it isn't finished yet (what else is new? )

I promise I'll enter this contest with a new picture of Kairin (unlike last time). Even if I have to work all day to get it done, I will finish it before the deadline. It's in the early colouring stages atm so I got a little under 2 weeks to finish it. If I can't, I'll finish the parts only visible in the banner if I have to.

And I think it'll work very well with the Halloween banner to be honest. I'm pretty psyched about this one. I'd like to give you a little preview but that would ruin the surprise, and where's the fun in that?

Btw, I added an easy-to-edit Kairin in her bikini in the Kairin art thread. I removed the flower in her hair as well since it doesn't fit the Halloween theme.

Good luck to all the contestants.

P.S. and I agree that Hellychan should redo her Hallowen Honey and Clover banner for this contest. 'Twas quite good.

P.P.S. I'm very excited about the fact that a banner is going on the main site now. Go Kairin!