View Single Post
Old 2011-03-23, 17:07   Link #60
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
Haha, I don't care if you play that MMORPG or not. it hardly makes your opinion carry more weight. Clayface can hardly be considered supernatural. Yes, he's made of clay. Yet, you're talking out of your ass because he was a villain even before he turned to clay. Basil Karlo(Most popular and often used Clayface) is an actor. He's driven mad when he hears about the remake of the classic horror film he starred in. He puts on the mask of the film's villain, Clayface, and going on a killing spree targeting the cast and crew of the remake, killing the actors in the order and way their characters die in the film, along with someone who recognizes him. A prison ambulance he is riding plunges off a cliff. He puts the mask on again, and targets Bruce Wayne's fiancee(A girlfriend or love interest in the third film could be used in place of a fiancee).

You seriously don't think that incarnation of Clayface would be a good idea? I can't believe it! I wish people would take five minutes to skim through the links I went out of my way to provide for them!
You're taking this shit way to serious, no need for insults. It was a joke, I wasn't trying to put ANY weight behind my opinion because of that. I simply think theres other villians in the batman universe that would make a better Main villian for the movie.