Thread: Licensed Iris Zero
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 19:39   Link #477
Hiro Hayase

Well my previous post included all the viable predictions that I could come up with thus far. Come on guys! Let's think outside the box and come up with some absurd predictions/theories no matter how unlikely. The chances are that at least one or two of us might get our prediction correct~ But no school days ending!

lol I agree if Toru intends to become closer with koyuki, then he will surrounded by more black butterflies figuratively speaking.

The prediction 2: "Toru gets a black butterfly attached to him for some reason." Would probably be better utilized after his relationship with Koyuki blossoms some more and his interactions with the other characters. The main cast could have an emotional breakdown, especially Hijiri since Toru is his closest to him. That maybe a bit too traumatizing for him to face.

Btw we have talked about discrimination a bit earlier in the forums, about the treatment of Iris Zero's in school, the treatment of adults who have an Iris and are isolated as a result, and etc. But have we talked about the treatment of student Iris wielders on a national. In Toru's school we are given the impression that Iris Zero's are a minority, however on a nationwide scale the Iris wielders are a minority since many adults do not have Iris's. So I was wondering what you guys thought about that perspective? For instance how politicians and government officials treated Iris's? Anyone want to take a wild guess?

My absurd guess is that the government could be secretly performing Iris experiments, but I doubt the manga would go in that direction.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2011-06-10 at 19:50.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote