View Single Post
Old 2003-12-10, 20:52   Link #39
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter junkie
yeah, thanks, the indefinite hiatus, i took it as it means the show's indefinitely postponed till something can resolve the development of the story...no?, but when i checked the 'How Many episodes..' thread, it concluded that junni kokki was going to end at 45. does it mean there's going to be another season? or that's it after ep 45.
i'm sorry i've been really persistent about this matter, but i really wanted to get a clear answer before i buy the stuff.
It's likely the rest of the episodes will be produced but it's really up in the air right now. Personally I don't care that Youko is not in the show and I don't want them to modify the original novel in order to put Youko in it. But I guess it's really up to the general fans in Japan...

Media Blaster is releasing the DVDs based on the length of the arc. If you like certain arc, you can just buy the DVDs for that particular arc. For example. first three DVDs covers the first arc about Youko in the anime. It's quite conclusive IMO and you can wait for the Taiki story to be concluded later on to buy the rest of the DVDs.
lordwu is offline   Reply With Quote