View Single Post
Old 2020-09-29, 15:01   Link #38
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan1 View Post
Can you tell me the number of girls in the harem?
I'm nowhere even close to up to date, but there heroine list I put up on the first page has all the heroines confirmed to enter the harem at some point in time and a few maybes up until when I had stopped reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
how? for example what kind of problem and what did he do? especially if he had goddesses gunning for him.
Most of them I can't go into without it being big spoilers for the girls in question, but he doesn't exactly get together with any of the girls as a complete freebie (except for maybe a select few after he fully matures). His own efforts factor into the equation for him to get together. Best example I can give without giving any spoilers is Jieg the elf girl. Since she was assigned to be MC's bodyguard from the very start, she's been watching him from the shadows the entire time and has seen how he went from confused and introverted to, after the change of heart/push of courage he had from his meeting with Kuro, changing to being someone who can bring positive change to the people in his surroundings through his attitude and way of being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
holy shit he is dense with neun, sieg. hopefully he gets better,

and give the schoolgirls more screentime
The denseness gets better after he gets together with Kuro around the 170 WN chapter mark and he starts going around making his relationship with various girls official.

As for the school girls...author is a lolicon so they get barely anything screentime at all in the main story. Dunno about post-main story but they've at least gotten their own holiday special stories which take place chronologically after the main story before the main story had actually finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
So is there any new illustration?
There are and I also have the first 6 volumes of the LN, but I can't be arsed to go through updating the heroine list these days. Might upload a imgur album later with the 6 volumes of LN illustrations though.