View Single Post
Old 2008-10-11, 23:03   Link #34
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
just watched the episode and.. really, it was nice seeing the 4 main cats again, plus, 4 secondaries and two bangumi's

overall the episode is great. I felt each main had their time to shine brightly this time round. Kagami and Konata was kind of 'usual' since they were the ones i always notice back in the anime, but, it's still nice. Miyuki and Tsukasa OTOH did great, I pretty much prefer Balsamic's development here simply b;coz 'I've always been following onee-chan's shadow' 'i need to give it all i got' due to Misao's motivation she shined well. The volley match was really sweet and touching, too bad she missed to spike the ball. Which i expected and imo it wouldn't be right if she had successfully hit it.. but still XD for Miyuki, i guess it was her 'reliably calm' onee-chan figure that did it for me, when they were lost she was like.. 'calm down everyone.. we'll be just fine.we'll find the camp soon.' despite her own worries she tries to her best to not say anything negative that will add uneasiness to her companions. Then when her story telling ended, her conversation with her mom made me go "aww..." she seems really happy-shy about it.

the secondary didn't do much but, they were one of the ingredients that spice this ova for me. Specially the RPG gemu, i lol'd at Nanakon for being lvl.15 after their short trip. I knew she has nothing to do during the whole vacation thing

but seriously, if you can gain that much stats in just getting to lvl.15 gaming would be much more easier XD but i guess that falls in the same category as konata's magic-ala-cinderella-Kagami.

speaking of that.. does that mean Kagami is only 12?
I seem to recall reading that.. oh that was Casper movie when Casper was told Cinderella was 12 years old, thus, the magic will wear off when the clock strikes midnight. Whereas, Casper is 10-11 years old so he only have till 10-11pm.

Oh well.. the LuckyChannel was also funny. i find it more enetertaining the actual animated LC segment.

gave it 10/10 for the fanservice moe.