View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 10:28   Link #44
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Well... they stopped being "ninja" years ago, so it's ok to stop thinking of them as "humans"
good point! i totally forgot that they're gods now.

Quote:
This "emo boy" talk is wrong, emo boys don't do anything about their life, just whine and make sad faces or something Sasuke is doing something, even if it is some evil stuff.
well maybe he's from a totally different era. maybe he's a punk who believes in sticking it up to the man. lol or maybe he's a grungehead looking to unload all his pent up angst and suicidal tendencies. all this emo crap is nothing compared to that.

Quote:
Too bad that the plot shields make his thinking strange, i mean why would an evil guy make a promise to the good guy that he won't kill his friends and allies before they fight. A real evil guy would want to kill Naruto's friend just to make him suffer before killing him.
sasuke is not evil, he never was, never will be and naruto would find some way to redeem him because that's what kishi intends. in the end naruto will save everyone, even the ones that could not be saved or refuse to be saved. kishi is building him up as the messiah after all. sasuke is just a big jerk, a big misguided jerk obsessed with his own twisted desires for revenge. he would make an awful villain anyway, totally uninteresting.