View Single Post
Old 2006-07-10, 12:39   Link #900
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
=> A very very vague theory... Maybe Zidane did this on purpose. So he looses much of his fame and can live a peacefull after-soccer-life without all the fans going crazy in 1 mile radius, when he is seen in public. Without all these annoying paparazzi that stick on him like bubbelgum does on a shoe....
Actually, I think that will just give the paparazzi a better reason to stick closer. You know how they cant resist these sort of things.

Honestly it was sad. I'm not saddened by his act. I personally don't think of Zizou as having disgraced himself, I still hold him in very high regard.

I'm sadden by the reaction of the general public and media. Today, I read a local newspaper that said that he had disgraced his career. It hit me. I mean, having been such a respected player, yet just because of one incident, the people who used to extol his "skills and virtues" now turn around and call him a disgrace. Even a local radioshow host said something to that effect; how he has disappointed her bla bla. Come on, thats Zizou! What do you expect?? Sad. I'm never gonna touch that newspaper anymore. Bl**dy hypocrites.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-07-10 at 12:51.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote