View Single Post
Old 2012-11-12, 19:37   Link #63
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I've lost complete respect for this anime. It went from serious - mature animations to cartoony Infinite Stratoes facial expressions. The inconsistencies are so vast it seems almost schizophrenic.

Not only that, they'd failed to give critical details from the novel. I only see this anime as a means to "advertise" for the game that is coming up which is the Ending, but COME ON! Who would care if they don't even understand the story that leads up to the game? [mod edit: removed reference to events not shown] Who would be willing to pay for that game in order to understand whatever vague events this anime fails to mention.

Anyways, much disappointed. Sword Arts is the only thing I'm following up and it also has that Novel - to inconsistant adaptation that Total Eclipse as. One must read the novel in order to fully understand what the heck is going on.

I would watch Gundam Wing and other old animes where each episode has something happening where it FEELS like an adventure. I dont see that in Total Eclipse. Episode 3 seems to be the exact same as episode throughout to the current one. I don't see an adventure. >.<

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-11-12 at 23:08.