View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 13:22   Link #11
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Best of luck finding compitent editor. I'm looking forward to reading the novel as well after finishing the anime. Personally, I also happen to have taken interest in Satone's character. I love love-rival girl character in romcom because it helps in pushing main heroine to get more aggressive on the main guy. I also like her atire, it really made her standout especially the long scarf which made her look like she had four dangling arms.
Thanks for your wishes. It's been surprisingly difficult to find someone willing to assist. People love to point out typos and grammatical mistakes, but hardly anyone wants to help when asked. I've got someone working on novel 1 now.

I...have a confession to make. (oops, went into Yuuta mode) Shichimiya is by far my favorite character in the franchise. That's not to say Rikka isn't awesome as well (she really shines in novel 1) but Shichimiya really amazed me in novel 2. I did my best to convey just how wonderful she was. Also, you can't forget the Twin Curls hairstyle:

On an related note, novel 2 has finished revision (terms tend to change throughout the novel, re-wording things that slipped through), and just needs to be edited by someone else. I can't wait to read what everyone thinks about the story.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote