View Single Post
Old 2013-05-06, 03:20   Link #56
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

^Damn freaking right. I think hypothetically if normal people are put in Ronaldo's shoes, they'd probably do the same cowardish act you know to have the upper hand and make sure the opponent can never get up again. Ronaldo is never cut out to be a leader, he was just strong in ideals and charisma, desperate people are willing to follow him.

Yamato can stick to his plan because he has a very little regard for emotions. He comes off as apathetic to pretty much everything, whatever he does seems reasonable. For him, the end justifies the means because his upbringing had a large impact on his views. See I don't mean to go off-topic, Yamato is a bit like Lelouch from Code Geass. While Yamato does rely on his close confidants, his lesser officers are just pawns to dispose of. If there's anything I learned from Anime Fandom, people always prefers this type of character time and time again. They may lack morals but their goal is consistent and willing to see through the end.

What I'm saying is I think it's completely pointless to convince that Ronaldo is not the terrible monster as all the people seems to think. Somehow I get the impression he seems to get hate as passionate as Hitlers. He made a stupid decision and killed Makoto and several other JPs but that time, he was caught in that moment of rage and anger.