Thread: Licensed Tokyo Mew Mew
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-02, 02:21   Link #19
Tabiree
FUNimation's Gen Fukunaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe
ooohhh they have done it they have sucessful activated my dark factor they shall feel my wrath Now I hope hobono will have leniency to keep the subs unlike yu gi oh which all subs are removed let make a rule on fansubs from now on, anything that is dubbed by 4kids can still be downloaded in animesuki until they start distributing uncut DVD.

Once again, you STILL haven't learnt how to actually type proper sentences. Now if you would stop sniffing your anti-4kids permenant marker for two fucking seconds, perhaps you could see that-

1. Your rambling will not get listened to

2a. Mew Mew and Shaman King have actually HAD fanbases before their release. 2b.They've also had accurate English Manga translations before they were licensed.

Take a breath, and realise there is a potential for a subbed release. Just wait for them to do what they do. Infact, write a letter to them now, a polite, nicely written letter, explaining how you would like an uncut, DVD version of the show. DON'T mention shows they might want to get (naruto), DONT mention shows they have (Yu Gi Oh), and DONT mention shows they haven't released on DVD yet (Shaman King). be calm, be nice, be happy. Yikes.

PS ONLINE PETITIONS DONT WORK

PPS THE DBZOA DONT WORK