Episode 2 - Turn of The Golden Witch

Volume 1 [Solo Style Bean]

-Chapter 1: A Dream Seen Below Water
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5

About the "ms." and "mrs." thing...
This chapter was the first one that emirii translated for us(yes, she started with 12 and then she made the 8, do not ask me why >XD), so she didn't use words like "-san" "onee-san" "aniki" and all, but I've just realized it when I checked after insert all chapter because I thought that it was irony, you know? like "what will you do know, ms. Natsuhi?=/", just later I realized that that wasn't the thing...
So, we will release it again in the future with this type of thing fixed, but we really need to finish episode 1 soon, so I'll back to this chapter sufixes later, since it's not really a problem and all...

ah, and, I want to talk about our new translator, Turtleen-san. We're really happy to have her help, now we can continue to release every week without problems S2
But, yeah, we're still searching for one more translator...
I can't even think on push all chapters on Turtleen-san like this, and we still have the episode 2, so Nabiki's still counting on you to recommend someone or help with your own skills, if you know japanese.
I want to thank Vandakiara too, for help with cleaning, alice for proofread and Sarah, that will translate the chapter 2 of turn of the golden witch next week, so, everyone, look forward next monday, probably we will release two or three chapters at once *-*/

Last edited by Nabiki Asakura; 2009-09-14 at 15:27.
Nabiki Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote