View Single Post
Old 2012-02-11, 16:43   Link #188
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm not so sure Shiho and Aoi were left behind. Remember that Feather has the consciousness of all three via psycho burst link. Maybe Kaoru was the first of the three to catch on and leave BABEL, but by the end, all three of them are on the same page.
I'm referring to one of the early flashback chapters, when adult Shiho and Aoi catch Kaoru back at the old apartment where they grew up. They accuse her of betraying everyone and believe she has gone bad. The whole chapter is them wary of her and her request to at least listen to her side of the story while they reminisce about Minamoto. (There's gotta be a harem ending in one of these timelines! I can easily picture Kaoru getting all "perverted old man" over that thought. )

Kaoru was the first to leave, but Shiho and Aoi eventually joined her because they were shown what she knew about what Black Phantom really intended to do with espers and normals. We see Fujiko (no clue how she got involved), but Minamoto appears clueless and the rest of BABEL is nowhere to be found. Nukes, dead Kaoru, that future sucked, etc.