Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days' (Dash) [2nd season]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 10:25   Link #1118
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Well, all the better to make kittens quicker, yes?
Oh.... lol I wasn't thinking about that, but you do have a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
maybe it's just me, but it feels like eps 4 and 5 focused on each of the "3 hero groups" with ep 4's main focus being around Shinku's "group" and ep 5's main focus being around Nanami's "group". I wonder if ep 6 will focus around Rebecca and her "group"?

Maybe?
Oh, it's definitely not just you, I thought the same thing too. At least I hope there's an overload of the Sgirl next ep, I am having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of Squirrel girl's tail, I NEED TO SEE HER TAIL NOWWWWWWWW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Perhaps d'Arquien's strange name is because she's born Nikishima Hina(giku?) but adopted her current name after that disaster which wiped out her nation.

A reference to the Mysterious Gourmet?
All this talk about Hina is really making me wait for the eventual "Dog Days: Love Hina" doujin that should come around someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Is the tofu a real soy treat, or do we get to eat the tofu from the Flonyard waitress - *gets boiled in hot oil*
NOOOO stop you crazy.... I can't look at those two circular symbols in a sane way anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Does anyone else think Viole's clothes resembles a vocaloid outfit?
Hmm.... Hatsune Miku, or another vocaloid girl? I'm so out of the loop on all things vocaloid these days
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote