View Single Post
Old 2008-01-22, 11:01   Link #18773
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Oi!

I might have completely misinterpreted half the canon, but it seemed to go without saying to me that Ancient Belka and Al Hazared were the same, or at least Al Hazared was Belkan in nature.

Wasn't, for example, the Book of Darkness referred to as a Lost Logia, as was the Cradle itself? (of course, I assumed that the term "Lost Logia" denotes Alhazaredan origin - that may be my error)
The links between the two are there but weak at best. Though it might not just be coincidence both the BoD and Cradle have relatively recent associations with AB.

The cross on the Belkan magic circle and the BoD does intrigue me on whether the design goes beyond cosmetic and technological purposes to have any deeper connections way back.

...and this just came in.

Spoiler for crack:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Bigger chest = Greater love.
Well sometimes too much is no good.

Quote:
30 years before StrikerS.

Graham should be about 26, if following Nighty's profile.
30 years before Strikers? He would be closer to 30++ since he would be around 70 at least given his comments of his encounter with magic nearly 50 years ago in A's. I might be wrong anyway.

Quote:
I had planned more, but somehow I overshot my own word limit to 3000+

Will piece together the two part soon... I'll only post it on FF.net after completing a few chapters...

Oh, and 'Nightingale' is just the codeword for that day
Hmm. Good direction to take.

Quote:
I wanted to keep Graham at Captain level But Nighty had stress that he was Admiral at that age many times so I can't do anything about that

And I will be using these animal words to represent my characters throughout the story I've gotten nicknames for most of them, except Graham He eludes me
Grey Hound.

Quote:
P.S -

@Tormenk

Images like this,

Spoiler:
Suffice to say I am always on the lookout for more Katrina material.

Though I just remembered the perfect template for her, when a manga I had personally been keeping up with got adapted into anime..

Spoiler:

Moka Akashiya's alternate persona from Rosario+Vampire in case anyone is wondering.

Quote:
P.P.S -

So, three week into the winter season, how's is the season doing for you guys? My personal favorite has got to be 'True Tears' In terms of... Oh I don't know, everything?
Not watching any new shows yet though quite a number of promising titles this season. Still, I might this pick up since SnH was a good recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Didn't we go over this, like, THIRTY TIMES ALREADY?!
Things will never get old unless they turn black and white.

Quote:

Well...Lulu IS pretty popular...

Still - I have trouble seeing Pizza Butt like that...

Milly? Kinda, but not really.

Karen? No.

Shirley? HELL NO!

But PIZZA BUTT? Yeah.

And Nunally just gives the whole thing a HUGE dash of creepy!
Commercialized artwork does tend to stray away from characterization to sell, main reason the lack of it among my collection.

Even Nunnally from Nightmare of Nunnally doesn't begin to match the creepier CG stuff floating out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
C.C.

Damn, really making the wait for CG2 very painful
Rumors are floating around that someone very similar to C.C. will appear in CG R2. Plus the R2 artwork of her can be pretty misleading.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."