View Single Post
Old 2007-04-10, 23:43   Link #226
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
~ Honestly poor Elio, don't you think? . Besides if that happened, Fate would kill Chrono
[What If...] (a bit long...)

(The scene is Chrono's bunk. Chrono is reading on his bed as a knock is heard on his door.)

Chrono (without glancing from his magazine): "Who is it?"
Erio: "Chro-Chrono-nii. It's me, Erio."
Chrono (looks at the door): "Ah, if it isn't my adorable little brother. Come on in."

(The door opens and we can see a nervous Erio coming in.)

Chrono: "So, how was your first lesson with the Lieze-twins?"
Erio: "It-it was... educational."
Chrono (smiling fondly): "Isn't it? Savour it, kid."
Erio (shocked): "There won't be any more lessons?"
Chrono: "Oh ho! You want more?"
Erio (flustered): "Well... I... You see... *puppy-eyes at Chrono*"
Chrono (places his magazine down and places one hand around Erio, whispering conspiratorially): "It takes a lot to arrange this with the Lieze-twins, Erio-kun. What can you offer to make this easier?"
Erio (panicking): "Of-Offer? I... erm..."
Chrono: "I know! You have three cute co-workers right? What were their names again? Teana, Subaru, and... Caro?"
Erio (getting worried): "Y-Yes."
Chrono: "You know what this is? *uses sleight of hand to produce a miniature web-cam* This is the eye of Men, Erio-kun, and Men have needs, yes?"
Erio (realisation starts to dawn upon him): "But if they find-"
Chrono (cuts Erio short): "I'm sure you will find a way. Just think of the greater goal at hand, Erio-kun (waves a hand to the side in the air). More lessons with the Lieze-twins. I can even arrange for special ones if you perform well in this task. VERY... special lessons, Erio-kun. *winks at Erio*"
Erio (sweating): "What... must I do?"

(Chrono gets up and walks to his desk. Pulling out a drawer, he takes out a blueprint...)

Erio: "That's the girls' dormitory!"
Chrono: "Aye! And with you being their team-mate, you have special permission to access the compound within reason. It helps of course, that you are only ten years old. Nobody ever suspects a ten year old."
Erio: "This... This is impossible. If I ever get caught, it will be the end of me! Fate-neesama alone will kill me!"
Chrono: "Oh? I see... so that's how it is. *starts rolling up the blueprint* Such a pity. I guess this is where the spring of your youth ends, then."
Erio (wavering): "It's not that I don't want to... but..."
Chrono: "Not enough incentive? Really, kid. You drive a hard bargain. Tell you what. You do this for me, and not only will I arrange for more lessons with the Lieze-twins, I will throw in a business trip with them."
Erio: "Business trip?"
Chrono: "Two weeks. Alone. With the Lieze-twins."
Erio: "E-Erio Mondial. Setting out!"
Chrono: "That's the spirit, kid."
Erio: "Aren't you worried about Fate-neesama finding out?"
Chrono: "Erio-kun, she doesn't even know I have a picture book of her."
Erio: "You have a picture book of her?!"
Chrono: "Want to see it?"
Erio (with mouth stuck open): "..."
Chrono (patting Erio on the head): "Maybe it is a little too much for you at this point. Next time, eh? When you have grown up a little."
Erio (with tears in his eyes): "Chrono-nii... you're the best..."
Chrono: "You bet I am."