Thread: Licensed Aria the Origination
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 17:35   Link #45
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

As the owner of the entire line of SOL's 1/6 ARIA figurines, I must say that this news is ultimately gratifying. Like YKK, this whole series is special to me. True to its 究極の癒し系 (Ultimate Healing) billing, we turn on the TV and put on ARIA just to relax. ARIA is written by a woman in a shoujo-esque style, but published in a seinen manga magazine, yet its fan-base include young girls, OLs, fujoushi, and akiba-kei otakus. A magical cross-gender/genre/age/moe series.

I can't say too much good thing about it. . I love everything, including ARIA Shachou. ARIA is the only reason I want to visit Venice; in fact Italian fans should wise up and Undine Gondola service, where girls dressed like Udine give the canal tours instead of burly Italian men. Oh man, that would be so sweet!

I sure hope Origination is about their origin stories... like why did Akari come to AQUA from Man-home? Who was she e-mailing everyday (in the manga)? How did she apply and got hired to be the ONLY HEIR to the ARIA Company? How did Alicia ended up as the current "owner"? What's the story on Hime-ya? Are they all from AQUA? How did man-kind created this paradise out of that ugly Red planet? Why isn't AQUA full of immigrants from Man-home? Is there an immigration policy? There's just so many question about their Origination, I wish they can touch upon it a wee-bit, while giving us nice, healing stories based on the manga.
AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote