View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 10:50   Link #1593
zeroknight03

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Do take note that in both tales the princesses doesn't have "Happy Ending", (depending on how you define happy), and I'm prepared to face any endings the author planned for her, of course without any interruption/pressure/demand from fans

I still thinks Tabane is the bad guy girl, with Kuu as the Monkey, and Squall & Co. are the foxes, (of course Autumn is the Spider). And my instinct says Ugachi is a weapon to combat Chifuyu, while Amadzuki is to fight Tabane
There are 8-9 years gap betweeen Tabane and Houki, and I'm sure things happened before Houki had her first cry in the world and perhaps Tabane had her first happy/evil/whatever smile.
Monkey, fox and spider? I'm not that familiar with mythology so which story are we talking about here? My first guess when I heard monkey was Journey to the West but a lot of things appear there so I couldn't be sure.

And as for a "bad" ending for Houki, I'm okay with it as well. Or maybe like that idea that was thrown up long ago, maybe she can actually become the villain? I mean, she's becoming really strong (can replenish energy, S rank aptitude, a weapon that can blow through a golem that she managed to use accurately without reading the whole manual, most advanced IS).

A one hit kill weapon, infinite energy, highest stats due to AkaTsubaki and highest talent doesn't seem fitting for a character in the "good" side and seems more fitting for an enemy boss that must be defeated and redeemed by our "lovable" hero Ichika.

And there's that whole "getting carried away with power" issue that Houki has as well.
zeroknight03 is offline   Reply With Quote