View Single Post
Old 2008-09-02, 23:37   Link #1315
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafale View Post
But he does have proof ~ the entire court was geassed on international TV o.o~ Not to mention Odysseus was cut off in mid sentence. Sure, most people will take it as a hoax, but there'd bound to be confusion and chaos issuing from the debate.
It's such a difficult thing to quantify, though, especially when he has little to no idea of how it functions. As for the disputes, Lelouch is liable to put that down right quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafale View Post
Yes, Kallen did have good reason to walk away. But I meant before Lelouch calls her a pawn. She was all supportive of him back in the elevator. And this brings up to mind a previous episode in which Shirley also came to the conclusion that Lelouch is alone. Kallen has also came to that conclusion, yet, she suddenly backtracked when Ogi mentioned Geass. To me, it just really didn't feel like the place to question immediately after such strong feelings of support. I dunno if that came out clear or not <_<;;

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Lulu and Kallen. Its just that scenes like that really .. makes me want to kick her a bit and get her going.
How did she backtrack at the mention of Geass? She tried to defend him, they accused her of being controlled, and so she turned to Lelouch since they wouldn't listen. She wanted to know how he felt before dying with him.