View Single Post
Old 2008-09-03, 00:02   Link #1317
rafale
lazy riceball~

Lelouch hasn't been doing much about it so far though. *_* I'm assuming he's bidding his time for the month in between. Now that he's revealed himself though, I hope whatever he does won't sink him in further xD~ Its hard to rule an empire if you have to geass everyone into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
She wanted to know how he felt before dying with him.
Is that it.~ That's an interesting way of looking at it. *rewatching the part a bit* Perhaps it was a bit too subtle for me in the overall ~ But regardless, throughout the series she kept coming back to him and then ditching him. Her teeter-tottering insecurity about him is really what drives me up the wall. She has seen him at his weakest points, his most obnoxious, and she knows him, what he is like, better most other. Kallen has seen him as Zero and as Lelouch, she already knows he's a good actor. She'd seen him when he was most human when he was about to take refrain. I'd like to think she'd learned a lot about the type of person he is through all that. Yet when it comes to who she is to him, she gives up on him just like that. Kallen's girl-side is a bit scary. ~
rafale is offline   Reply With Quote