View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 03:30   Link #2
Zexas

I kind of agree about the drama being a bit too drawn. But to be fair so does all the other route.
Spoiler for LOL:

I might be a little bit bias here since I love some good old love triangle drama. The intensity in Mifuyu route is what I'm looking for. Mifuyu kind of want to get in realtionship with Yuuki but afraid that she might hurt chisato. Of course this kind of pattern is pretty much everywhere but instead of the usual - hard to get because I'm your girlfriend's best friend - She gives Yuuki a lot of hopes and in a sense she kind of outright betray chisato. Like when she kissed him outside school at night. (if my memory seves me right)

Chisato attitude in some other route clearly didn't help either. Though I have to admit that her dere-dere mode is as good as you said, I had suspicion on her that she might have mild yanderu tendency.

My second best would be Michiru. I especially love that scene where chisato said to Yuuki that it's all too late to take him from Michiru (with that music in the background playing).

Personally I hope the anime would combine Mifuyu and Chisato route together