View Single Post
Old 2009-10-18, 23:57   Link #15070
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
A pretty off-topic question here...but I just really want to know...

I sell Gundam models and I'm a semi-large collector. So I talk with my customers a lot.

I recently sold a couple of Sonken Gundams from the Sengokuden line. And I was talking to a customer and he told me that the Gundam was kind of strange since the white isn't really quite white. Its a sort of beige. I went home and looked at my own and it actually was an incredibly light shade of beige, but didn't notice since I had it displayed alone.

Not really a complaint, but its kinda weird. I looked at some pictures online and they were all just white. Does anyone else see that?

Please note that this particular Sengokuden model came with an instruction booklet with a Chinese comic and a free Gundam panel liner, if that means anything.
That's probably just the color it was molded in. You get that sometimes since white rarely turns to be all-white. The recent Gale Strike sports a extremely light shade of violet for its main body as well.

Otherwise, yellowing only occurs in small spots and patches in random spots after a long time.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote