View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 14:07   Link #30158
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
As a 1/144 collector, 2 cm is noticable. I cannot see even a cm difference between with my HG God Gundam (16.6m) and HG Gundam Exia (18.3m) (i.e. none).

So, I can only say HGAW, HGAC and Late HGUC might not be as strict with height difference, especially now they promote part-swapping.
2 cm is indeed noticeable. I also have both HG god gundam and rx-78-2, and their heights are almost identical. So it should be okay. (Tho If I have to choose, I don't mind that 2 cm difference as long as they lower the price accordingly )

Don't know which one to choose lol...double X is just another freedom, I would rather wait for the wing zero than wing gundam...V2 gundam might have a lot of extra equipment tho (the original wing of light, and buster-assault mode!!)

And a bit off topic, does the new gundam (gunpla) show have the same status like seed, 00, and age? (50 episodes in a good time slot + major promotion, etc) I thought it was like a SD gundam show at best I don't know how to react to the new show, gundam all of a sudden becomes pokemon and you will see kids (major characters) yelling at a stadium, pretending they are in the real battle XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote