View Single Post
Old 2013-08-04, 17:05   Link #9472
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Seriously, I get that you're mad about the direction the manga has gone. It would be awfully hard to miss with you ranting about it the last three years. That doesn't make Mentar the Every-Fan everyone needs to justify themselves too for the crime of still enjoying a comic book.

If it brings you that much grief, just move on already. There's never been any shortage of romcom manga in the world.
Point taken. It's the kind of advice I tend to give others, too, so I guess there's divine justice in having them tossed back at me now ^_^; ... and I admit that you are right.

I'd only ask you to understand something. Over all the years I invested countless hours into this show. I've been fansubbing the first two seasons and the first movie. I've been scouring the net for early spoilers. I remember the energy around the show back then - before the poor Manglobe Movie heralded the decline. And now, I can only see how "Cuties" didn't even manage to create more than 5-6 entries per episode.

Old love dies hard, and I hold strong resentment towards Hata for the predictable results of his decisions. Feels like visiting the grave of a former lover. A feeling of incredulity and loss.

Anyway, I shouldn't burden the remaining fans with this negativity. Sorry. I doubt I'll drop by much anymore.

Enjoy!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote