View Single Post
Old 2011-01-13, 21:58   Link #198
SpookyTeddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
I am relaxed but I don't know what about you. Maybe you are upset over what I did, still I am sorry about that fiasco. Blame me seriously it was a stupid idea on my part and should be ban for it.

Just like every fan we check the site anytime another thing I should stop speculating as well maybe that would make things more better for you.

I'm gonna delete every post on speculating right now.
Vicious is speaking for the fans that are fed up with you and have left the board, she hasn't had the chance to meet you and be angry with you yet. Yet you still continue to say that "There's a special Hime event in Valentine's Day!" Which is rubbish.

You're not worthy of fans trying to ban you, they simply won't reply or discuss anything with you, or else, Hell, they go to another forum altogether. And V's right, don't expect when you say "We check the site every time" that every fan thinks exactly the way you do. Don't speak for all of us. Speculating is not " There will be a Hime super duper special event in such and such a time!" I told you this back in the day and you threw a tantrum over it. You don't listen.

Last edited by SpookyTeddy; 2011-01-13 at 22:09.
SpookyTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote