View Single Post
Old 2011-02-24, 13:19   Link #58
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Well Mentar, the absolute worst case is to keep playing off on that Romance between Kamijou, Hitomi and Sayaka and have bloody conclusion all around. Gen Urobuchi has done this before where Sayaka like protagonist found herself a pawn in a xanato gambit by a love interest and whatnot... Urobuchi enjoys well intentioned extremists plotting and putting a consequence pileup which generally leads to gorefest at a certain point, so I am actually astonished at how little blood resulted from Sayaka becoming a witch.

I am fascinated by Urobuchi the personality. His scripts to me are secondary to him the man almost... where does he stand on the matter of metaethics and so forth grapples me. He does not do answer arc much, leaving it mostly to the audience, and that is why I've been very conservative regarding what revelation he may wish to actually disclose via Incubator and Homura.

I do feel that a meat grinder in Walpurgisnacht is incoming however. By not triggering an all-out clash in this episode, Urobuchi seems to be holding back on the moment of the bloody conclusion for later...

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote