View Single Post
Old 2006-03-16, 21:58   Link #469
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Fufufu, a rare appearence from the chibster.

Aoie_Emesai: Egads, what is happening here? No border, confusing effect, hoe~no! Though it did give me an interesting concept for a signature using reflections in shards of glass, so... 4.5/10.

Pellissier: I like this for the unintentional effect. The background looks like worn out film because of the rain and general loss of GIF compression. The color is nicely contrasted by the white figure, though the border distracts from that greatly. 6.5/10

Syzygy: Simple, small, and pretty with the hint of your name in it, even. 8/10

Kira_Naruto: Hm, the styles clash a bit, painting-esque and CG-esque. I like the KiNA in the corner, like a little logo of sorts. You might think of trying a color blend for "forbidden love" rather then a border, or increase the size to remove the jagged-line result. 7.5/10

PS: Signature = involved work. ^^" Low quality, why you ask? I wanted to not use fake transparency this time. That, combined with high color combinations = huge filesize PNG. So I settle with the white-that-doesn't-look-white GIF.

Lol, you gave your own work of art 8/10, that's pretty nice and honest.

Anyways I give you sig a 8.7/10, I like the backround, and the transparent text you have makes the effects look cool.

Thryze- Nice sig, the backround is kind of empty, but the filtering and colour look great. 8.2/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote