View Single Post
Old 2008-09-14, 23:05   Link #549
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuren View Post
So, both Sheryl and Ranka's fan shouldn't fall for the troll, the stupid triangle will not be resolved until the very end. And both girls have a fair chance of winning, Ranka fans can look forward the reunion of Alto and Ranka, by then we will know if Alto's feelings of protection towards Ranka is love, as for Sheryl, her current state kind of reminds me of Misa Hayase in SDFM (before the last episode, even the Misa fans are pretty pessimistic and thought Hikaru will end up with Minmay), and Sheryl still haven't confessed to Alto yet, which puts her at an advantage because Ranka's already confessed and we've seen absolutely no reaction from Alto.

Between Ranka's return and Sheryl's confession, I'd say whichever comes later has a better chance of winning.
actually, Ranka is the underdog here, Ranka has more in common with Hayase than with Sheryl.
the big difference is that sheryl has the sickness card which give her a big advantage over ranka!
I don't think Ranka has a chance and she winning only can happen if sheryl actually dies. But i can see why most people think Ranka=Minmay, the way she met Hikaru has more in common with the way Ranka and Alto met!