View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 19:36   Link #6
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Animation Quality: 10

badass animation!! I totally enjoy every special effects in this anime... so I'll put a high score for it... Funeral Parlor's battle is very lively and got a badass action!!! love it!

Voice Actors: 9

errr... average actually but good so far... I really like Tsugumi, Ayase, Gai, Inori, and Shu's voice actors... They're picturing every character perfectly

Script: 6

The downfall for this anime.... They SHOULD just end it in episode 13!!
I never expect this anime will turn out like this.... I put a high hope for the second half but it's worse... Shuhrer's scene is painful although it's well-played... After that, everything is better especially when Ouma Kurosu's past are explained
Episode 22 is good so far.... until THAT scene... THAT scene when the crystal shattered and there's still someone still standing there!!!

oh damn! how can they troll the ending like that.... messed up! both of them just need to live together or die together...

Soundtrack: 10

Maybe the best part of this anime.... is the soundtrack... just hear BioS, Euterpe, Departures, My Dearest, etc and you will understand the reason. Supercell is very good

Character Development : 9

yeah... Shu and Inori are developed well... I enjoy it! Weakling Shu and emotionless Inori... now become a 'hero-wannabe' Shu and 'lovely' Inori...
too bad they don't really develop other characters...
others are changed though (Daryl, Ayase, and Arisa)
but others still noob and weak (Yahiro and of course SOUTA)

Enjoyment: 8

at first, I enjoy this a lot... I always wait for every episode patiently... but in second half, I lost every exciting feeling over this anime...
I just feel the same excitement at the final episode (but got shattered just like that)

Emotional Involvement: 9

Shu's sulking moment and his Shuhrer mode is involving lots of emotional moments. Inori's role as Shu's comforter is also involve many emotions... One of main points of this anime. This is not an action scene but mostly are 'emo' moments

Guilty Crown got lots of potential... but they're messed up.. that's all...
8/10 is already highest score I can give for this anime

(many anime got their ending this week but only Shakugan no Shana impressed me a lot... honestly, Zero no Tsukaima's ending is better than Guilty Crown... I'm not a fan of happy ending but I must say Guilty Crown deserved a better ending)