View Single Post
Old 2010-10-31, 06:11   Link #30
zaeraal

well its 10/10 from me

opening 11/10, very well made, song was likeable, animation + setting i liked more than those 2 from the normal series.
(though i didnt understand why in top science city they used an old type of camera)
ending - song was again ok, but the animation.. well poor, static recycled images.. uh 6/10
story - YES it is an ova and has a story and on top of that very good one. All of the characters was included and had their role, thought they could have changed the setting - story starts with mikoto, is about mikoto, ends with mikoto. But no other complaints, 10/10.
animation quality of episode 10/10, no complains.
voices - 10/10 no complains.
Enjoyment - it was not boring, not rushed, not too slow and can be rewatched. 10/10
emotional involvement - considering this is an ova not writed by autor, the characters acted acording their roles. (must point out uhiaru scary scene, saten caring side, kuroko perverted side ) 10/10
originality - simply great and considering this is an ova, even better. they showed where mikoto gets her coins, name of the 1st from the top 5 AC schools (nagaten jouki) a close look of saten room. 10/10
the bathing scene evyrone pointed out before the ova came out was also nice.
and saten was there 10/10.

overall - 9,666, rounded to 10.

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-03-18 at 03:50.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote