Thread: Licensed X-Men (Madhouse)
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-27, 15:21   Link #398
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think if season2 aired that's the time where they kill off Yui.
If they would do that I'd laugh the entire episode . I mean seriously there are no good reasons to keep her alive. Have her get mugged by angry parents who's children were experimented on by the U-Men or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
What the fu*k Madhouse, you set up Loako for all of a passing moment in one episode, and then you have her go all gaga over Scott!? he does have some nice abs, mmmmm~ And the whole Logan going ''at least I get a tearful reunion with Jean''? Raeg!

I liked that he gave her the necklace tho. And yeah, they will be needing to be cutting back on a lot of thing this next year well, I guess Logan can go back to running around naked again ...Worse, he looked better in that nanosecond he was there than the entirety of the Anime T_T
I mean really doesn't Madhouse think Hisako is a bit young to be setting up multiple relationships ? Scott gets his uniform damaged a bit and she's just pulled right in.

Might be necessary to go X-Men casual style for a while . Have to replace 2 jets which isn't going to be cheap.