View Single Post
Old 2004-05-08, 22:42   Link #12
fluffy

I think the ones that saw the manga first like the manga and the ones that watched the anime first are in a state of confusion (such as me @.@)

I personally like CC manga more than anime because in the anime there are so many redundant fillers and weird story/characters development....

Satella.... she's sooo annoying in the anime and acts like a b*tch

Azmaria is also annoying in the anime.... -.-;

Aion is wayyy cooler in the manga! I respect him in the manga but not in the anime... he's a super perverted doomed villain in the anime but in manga he's a formidable leader (not only using his men, but he also cares for them, e.g. rizel) In the anime, he also keeps doing sexual harrassments to Rosette! o.O;

Is it just me or in the anime our little Chrno's part is much less than Rosette's? C'mon.... the anime's called Chrno Crusade mann.... >.>;

What's with Remington being an angel in the anime????

Aion's subordinates and Deufo's strength has been reduced to the minimum in the anime >.>; Omg.... How could they conquer Pandemonium with such strength?

I don't like how Deufo joins forces with the order and Chrno.... Has he lost his pride as a pursuer?? o.O;;;;

Aion vs Chrno and destroying the city is much better than Joshua vs Chrno >>; (As I said, anime Aion sucks!)

However, CC anime has some good points too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
I mean fireworks exploded behind hugging/kissing Chrno and Rosette?! Geeze I seriously never saw that before!
Heheh... I love that scene :P That's what makes me like the anime Rosette having her stigmata then Chrno hugged her and said, 'I won't let you die.... No matter what the costs...' with the sweet BGM was just tooo sweet (I was really touched!) The anime definitely has more romance development between Chrno and Rosette.... in the manga they look more like friends than a couple.....

The quest-searching-for-cold-medicine-for-Chrno's quite entertaining too

The musics and BGMs give many good points for the anime! *thumb up*
fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote