View Single Post
Old 2008-10-27, 00:19   Link #1069
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I imagine they'll pull something even worse off. Something to really get the Alliance and Horde pissed enough to invade Northrend.

As it stands now, my biggest problem are the people who actively want to get infected, either to blow up in the bank or AH, or to camp (infect or kill) lowbie areas. I have a bigger problem with ex-zombies who complain about me killing them or destroying all their zombies. I prefer my evil to be demonic.

Considering that we are suppose to be fighting the invasion...we should fight when we see zombies. Period.

I went into Northshire or the area with Murlocks north of the East Logging Camp and found perpetual zombie factories. Someone had been in there and infecting things, then left. The murlocks, kobolds and defias respawn quickly enough and in large enough numbers to sustain a zombie population and allow the gankers and griefers a place to go to get reinfected outside of Stormwind. The zombies are only level 1, 5, and 10, but it is enough to get infected.

The newbies in Northshire seemed to want a stop to it so I've been running a random patrol to clean out any infestations. I usually don't target the PC zombies directly unless they go for me first....though I can't say I'm very careful with my Seed of Corruption.

The rats in Stormwind suck. AOE causes a quickening of the infection for each hit. I have to use Seed of Corruption so it is a single hit, but that has a cast time and the guards tend to take the kills before I can get one off. It seems to be on a roughly 75 minute timer out of the Stockade and completely screws up the city for ten to fifteen minutes depending on the defenders or how badly people want to be infected and where they decide to die.

I've been doing laps around the Trade District killing roaches with my demons in an effort to reduce the avalible places for griefers to get infected. I watched one while I was attempting to kill roaches kill some and then run into the AH to become a zombie and explode (with a say/yell of something like "These will all be my victims!")

I imagine this will end with something like an undead dragon raid boss attacking the cities for a few days (rotating cities).

Last edited by Ithekro; 2008-10-27 at 01:05.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote