Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 12:28   Link #8099
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
What Dextro said, but also this:

Could just be him being nice, liking you as a friend blabla (no need to explain more, you guys did already ). But things like that are actually warning signs I learned to not ignore, since I'm very oblivious to feelings towards me sometimes.
Just in my own experience and that of friends:

With a guy talks with you for hours,
calls and texts while he does something he likes and isn't just bored
or while he's at work and shouldn't text around
- chances are he might like you for your femaleness and not just for being fun to talk to.

But another important factor is: what do you think of him? And what signals do you send him?

And yeah valentine's is a good oppurtunity to gauge the situation
Yeah that's what I thought at first that it was just firendly, but based on the way he's been talking to me in person lately I've started to wonder a little more.
What do I think of him? As a good friend, and maybe a little more. I'm not too sure. And I don't know what signals I send D: I'm not good at gauging that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I thnking talking for hours in weekends especially at night are huge indicators. How many guy friends would spend talking for hours and hours? Not to many I believe unless your a special friend. Talking for hours shows that you guys can keep up decent conversations if you guys decide to date. Who knows maybe you guys could be considered a couple without even knowing it. It's almost feb the 14th so I'm kind of curious if he is going to get you gifts or not.

If he is an huge gaming fan or he loves CoD a lot or spends so much time in the game to not be a NOOB and he decide to answer text it is also another sign that he holds you in a positive light to even respond.
yeah, we could definitely keep a good conversation. I doubt we'd be considered a couple without knowing it though, cause we don't have any except one class together so there isn't much opportunity for us to be around each other in person, and we haven't gotten together outside of school, but who knows. Valentine's. hmmm. I really can't tell.

he is a huge gaming fan, video games are like...his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think he just sees you as a really good friend he loves talking to, people tend to hold friends in high esteem, especially when they're having a lot of fun and see each other often. If he has thoughts about starting a relationship, I bet he wouldn't want to risk a friendship over it, so it will probably be just that, unless you suggest otherwise.
As for the CoD texting, he's either really pro and can wipe out a squad while texting, or just texting on his dead time :P
I would agree. and I know nothing about CoD so I'll take your word for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
He is probably texting in his dead time. I wouldn't even text in the middle of the game unless it is something very important. lol Actually, if I had a girlfriend I can actually talk and play videos in the same time. I can't text and play though unless I'm beat or in break time.

Illusore I think you might get a bigger hint in Valentine's day or maybe the day before.
I...wouldn't know.

haha. maybe.