View Single Post
Old 2014-03-21, 09:13   Link #88
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDNeo View Post

meant as a joke.... foreshadowing
It was a joke to remind people that the royal guards are still there since they were not shown for a long time. But again thats my interpretation

Quote:
they can handle by hand like naogutsu VS hameling folk, but they are hate-provoking, they are obviuos, they want get attaked and are confident, a lvl 24 kanagi can cast a non-damaging spell like Prayer to the Four Quarters, what about a lvl 90?.
Whether he is level 90 100 or 200, once they fight they will bee thrown out of town, rgardless of whether he takes damage.

Quote:
what about her feelings, her pride?, she "can" ban Marvis, but she can't, her noble status binded her, if she can't handle smoothly she will be at fault.
tbH I doubt Lenessia can actually change settings like PvP at all, at least not Conciously.

Quote:
"Shiroe can proof it"

Only if Krusty get the credit, no one will trust Shiroe.
Lets not ignore the other half, shall we? There is a whole bunch of people seing whats going on and that Shiroe is actually helping her - no Crusty needed.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.