View Single Post
Old 2010-06-23, 00:17   Link #11472
imaginari
Purupurupiko-Man

Location: My beloved hometown, the mackerel river running through it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Were Kinzo alive, the normal way to do that would be come up to the study, knock and say "Hi, Kinzo-san, open up, it's me." Kinzo would then open. Since Kinzo can't do it anymore, either Genji or Natsuhi have to open the door for Nanjo so he can sit alone and meditate on a chess puzzle for appearance's sake, or Nanjo has to be somewhere else entirely where nobody is likely to chance on him and wonder where the bloody doctor is, or, some method to let Nanjo have a key is needed, like giving him Natsuhi's or Genji's key. Getting a key from Nanjo would be considerably easier than getting it from Natsuhi or Genji, as Natsuhi is protected by her status and determination and the physical capabilities of Genji remain unknown but are believed to be rather formidable. Nanjo, instead, can simply be threatened. Which is why I wouldn't let Nanjo have a key in any circumstances if I were Natsuhi.
That's a good catch. I never thought that characters "in the study" were always actually in the study, but I hadn't realized that Nanjo would be literally unable to enter. He's probably meeting with someone in the third floor hallway, as people were throughout EP5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentou View Post
But Jessica always seems to trouble me. Not QUITE enough to pin her as involved, but not QUITE enough to pin as not involved.
Definitely. Her and Kumasawa are the hardest for me to place. (They could be working together on something - what were they talking about at the start of EP2? If there's a faction that is neither accomplices or the utterly clueless, I'd place them in it.)
imaginari is offline   Reply With Quote