View Single Post
Old 2006-01-12, 01:36   Link #34
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Well, since we're talking about harem, I kinda liked Futakoi. Although the only girls that did display different personalities were the original twins (can't remember the name) and Sara/Shoujyu twins. The other twins were identical in each pair in terms of behaviour. But I found that the main character, while a bit flawed, was decent enough to SPOT an error when he makes one.
Oh.. very cool!
That's another of my favourite harem around. And since it's kinda belonging to the "buried anime" cathegory I'm quite happy when I hear of someone talking well of it.
Of course it wasn't "the masterpiece", but it was done very well, with that unbelievable *feel good* aura at every end of episode. And those set of twins were so kawaii (my favourite were Kaoruko and Sumireiko ^^ ) . It even scored 9.2/10 in my book.

Spoiler for Futakoi ending:

As for Suzuka, it was a 10/10 to me ^^ not that I'm so fond of spreading full tens all around (in fact I do have 4 anime out of an hundred with such a rating), but for the reasons I've explained in the specifical anime topic, it was fully deserved.

Shuffle, although stll quite good, couldn't compare with these ones, imho