View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 14:37   Link #90
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
The issues with your jaw could possibly be explained by your wisdom tooth coming in. It's painful and represents a new mass in your mouth, and is causing you to shift how you chew. If you're experiencing numerous occasions of bleeding with the wisdom tooth, it's possible that you're getting a series of infections through the bacteria in your mouth. How is your dental hygiene? Do you regularly floss and/or brush your gums? (Just trying to get a sense of how tough your gums are.)

Your symptoms appeared during the winter months. Have you been living in that area for all or most of your life? Have you experienced anything like this before? Do you dress warmly and is your apartment sufficiently warm, or are you often feeling chilled? Do you take a multivitamin? If not, how is your diet - are you eating a mixture of proteins and vegetables? The winter months are very dry - are you keeping hydrated? How many times would you say that you go to the bathroom to urinate, and what color is your urine?
There's nothing more with the tooth other than it's there. Sure, it was a bit tender around it at first, but now it's normal. I get at least 2 brushes/flosses in a day too. The gums only bleed if I brush long enough.

I've been in this city for over 2 years, and this surrounding area for a lot more. Other than some bad bronchitis one year, I'd been sickness-free. Wisened up since the bronchitis and am keeping warm. I'll admit there's been a period where I often forgot to take my daily multivitamin, but as of recently I started up again. Diet's alright- a few instances recently through the nausea where I had to skip meals though. I keep quite hydrated with bottles of water; as such the urine is usually clear.

Not exactly sure. My immune system might have weakened over the years; I've had simple bugs last for months at a younger age. Just hope this follows a similar pattern at this point, since they normally never stayed more than 2 and a half months.